Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let more platforms that Chinese people is friends could pass this creativity integrate into the big families of China traditional culture


Guo Dao Rong:(culture in Chongqing develops a research meeting general secretary)We particularly the in hopes of innovate in the tradition our traditional culture, in the innovation betterly tradition our traditional culture, put on visible wing for our invisible traditional festival culture, help traditional festival culture to go deep into the mind of each clan the masses of the people more, push China traditional culture sooner better alignment world!
The elder brother of the attitude:That is the oversea Chinese people is angle of view can even express the external world for some viewpoint of Chinese culture?I don,t dare to demand too much a pig eight quit a net ability lenient with offenders receive my work, I hope in the icy cold rule to behind still have me participation ever lead of enthusiasm go to touched nearby each person, let more platforms that Chinese people is friends could pass this creativity integrate into the big families of China traditional culture, I believed that I would get a lot of net friends support.In my comprehension, are Chinese culture that a kind of natural affection, friendship and love coagulates, that culture to express through card salute, handicraft painting or verse, not be like what to want to initiate the many people is similar now a speak of New Year is Day to observe a festival is a peculiarly commutation, I ignore solution from money of back exactly can give the person whom we love how much worthy requite?And it so, rather personally create one to look like simple but meaning the deep red envelope can even embody pure Chinese culture!(Source:New people is net)

No comments:

Post a Comment